The September 2023 issue is another amazing opportunity to offer our readers the best in whiskey lifestyle stories and I’m pretty stoked about that. This month we feature your favorite writers.
Here are some highlights:
- Col. Brian Miller serves up an inside look at RD1 Spirits.
- Joe Gulino takes us on a midnight bender with a great cigar and whiskey pairing.
- Jim Zadrozny mixes up an intergalactic cocktail.
- Mymy Suajico delivers her delectable take on creamy chicken alfredo.
- David Yancey gives us a thoughtful piece about whiskey in literature.
I’m also proud to share that we are showcasing new talent at Whiskey Network. Nate Barlow and Colter Stevens introduce themselves and their palates to us. Daniel Rundquist asks… why whiskey? Finally, Linh Do serves up a cocktail that helps us close the summer and gives us a taste of Americana.
Finally, the cover story this month is the Whiskey Network Interview featuring Josh “The Warmaster” Barnett. He’s a ferocious warrior, a true metal fan, and a well experienced bourbon enthusiast. I’m proud to share this interview as we cover a wide range of topics. He’s a fascinating human and I hope you find it interesting! He’s deeply involved with Sespe Creek Distillery and the production of his signature Warbringer Bourbon. It’s heavily smoked with Mesquite and packs a punch!
I can’t wait for you, our beloved audience, to dive into this month’s featured content.