The Court and Spark
This drink was inspired by Joni Mitchell. I wanted to create something that tastes very “americana”.
- 1.75 ounces Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon
- 0.75 ounce Apple Juice
- 1/4 bar spoon Citric Acid
- 0.5 ounce Liber and Co. Simple Syrup
- 0.25 ounce Caramel Fleur de Sel Syrup* * Mix equal parts caramel and warm water until both ingredients are incorporated. Caramel jar can be found at Trader Joe's.
- Yakult Cream** ** Mix equal parts Yakult and heavy whipping cream, shaken into a mason jar. Whip all ingredients until frothy.
- 1 slice Green Apple
Combine whiskey, apple juice, citric acid, simple syrup, and Caramel Fleur de Sel syrup in a shaker with ice.
Shake until drink is diluted and chilled properly.
Strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice.
Top with Yakult Cream.
Garnish with green apple slice.